Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Full-length papers should be up to 8,000 words long (including notes and references).
- Manuscripts should be submitted both as a Word document (see below for structure and style guidelines) and a PDF file. They should include the following: title of article, abstract (no more than 125 words), three to five keywords; main text; references; appendices; acknowledgements (as appropriate). A title page, including author names and affiliations should be submitted as a separate document.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Author names and any words or phrases that may allow reviewers to infer these names should not appear in the manuscript, its main text, references and appendices. They should only be included in the title page, which should be submitted separately.
- Tables and table captions, figures and figure captions should be embedded in text in the position where they should ideally be placed. However, figures should also be submitted separately in jpeg format to allow sufficient quality and resolution (see below).
- Any funding or grant awarding bodies should be acknowledged at the end of the paper.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.